Wind River Titanium Control is an on-premise cloud infrastructure platform that delivers the uptime and performance needed for industrial applications and control services at any scale. When operational processes must not fail, Titanium Control ensures that your services run when, where, and how they need to, always.
Built from the ground up on principles of high performance, low latency, and high availability, Titanium Control is:
Safe and secure: Extensive security framework
Ultra-low latency: Support for virtualization in the most demanding edge cloud environments
Cost-optimized: Deployable down to single node
Reliable: Uptime that meets or exceeds legacy equipment
Manageable: Simple comprehensive orchestration from edge to cloud
Open: No vendor lock-in with open APIs
Industrial IoT is evolving. Find out how these industry experts are making it happen.
Reduced TCO, Increased ROI
- High efficiency, requiring fewer servers to run more applications
- High availability, reducing the risk of operational downtime
- Proven, integrated solution to get new solutions to market faster
Cost-Effective Installations, Operations, and Maintenance
- Lower cost of deployment, repair, and replacement than for legacy equipment
- Simplified installation to get networks running in minutes instead of days
- Complete visibility into the state of your network with open APIs for custom views
- Hitless updates to keep the system current with no downtime
- Sub 10 µs deterministic interrupt latency to support virtualization in the most stringent on-premise cloud environments
- Availability features ensuring guaranteed application uptime with minimal overhead
- Accelerated live VM migration—40% faster than IT grade software
- Fully integrated security for an evolving threat landscape
- Complete access control, delivering integrity (monitoring/recovery) and confidentiality (secure storage/encryption)
- Platform awareness, enabling secure boot and TPM to vTPM from hardware to applications
- Open architecture, allowing for competition (and cost reduction) between the layers
- Single control platform that can dynamically adjust services as needed
- Three-layer decoupling (application, middleware, hardware), enabling rapid replacement of components and reducing the risk of vendor lock-in
- Ultrareliability to ensure systems remain always on, using as few as two nodes
- Minimization of downtime that can result in costly gaps in productivity
- OpenStack for a solid orchestration foundation
Open, Secure Industrial Automation Systems
More industries are discovering the benefits of a virtualized, flexible architecture.
GE shares its vision for Industrial IoT and how the company is leveraging Titanium Control to enable its customers to transform business models and create new opportunities.
Titanium Cloud Security
Titanium Cloud provides broad and deep security for critical infrastructure applications. Read this paper to learn how.
High Performance Virtualization for Operational Technology
See how Titanium Cloud can virtualize, manage, and monitor industrial control systems.
Network Virtualization for Critical Infrastructure
Edge computing brings value to telco, manufacturing, power, and much more.
Dr. Gareth Noyes, Chief Strategy Officer at Wind River @ ARC Industry Forum 2017
Dr. Gareth Noyes discusses the state of industrial automation with Harry Forbes from ARC.
The Future of Industrial Automation
Read this one-page primer on the key features of Wind River Titanium Control.
Wind River Unveils Future of IIoT with On-Premise Cloud Infrastructure
Wind River introduces a virtualization platform for critical infrastructure companies.
Wind River Titanium Control
Get an overview of the features and capabilities of Titanium Control.
Software Platform Design Strategies For Critical Infrastructure
Virtualizing critical infrastructure: What you need to know